Destiny Twist 3
From Rage of Bahamut WIKI
Time Period (ET): 10 PM Jun. 5th, 2015 to 3 PM Jun. 8th, 2015
About Destiny Twist Card Pack
How To Play
Draw the +1 Tier card to advance
to the next tier!
Make it to the highest tier
on the rewards Pyramid and
get a SSR-L card!
Rewards details by tier
|Tier||Rewards in Tier||SR-L Drop rate||Price||+1 Tier Bonus|
|1||2||Standard||100||Personal Ultimate Powder x1|
|2||3||3 Times||200||Ultimate Powder x3|
|3||5||5 Times||500||Ultimate Powder x8|
|4||7||5 Times||900||10% LG Ticket x1|
|5||5||7 Times||1,500||27 Ultimate Powder|
|6||3||10 Times||2,000||75 Ultimate Powder|
- Draw a +1 Tier card in order to purchase card packs from higher tiers.
- Once to +1 Tier card has been drawn, you will only be able to draw card packs and rewards from the next tier.
- The Destiny Twist Card Pack can no longer be purchased once both rewards from T7 have been obtained.
- The animation may be cut depending on your connectivity.
- If the results in the animation are different from the results shown on the result screen, the information displayed on the result screen is correct.
- Even if the animation is skipped, you'll still get the cards and items that you should. Please check your Presents screen.