Rage of Bahamut:General disclaimer
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers, administrators and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki's officers, administrators or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki's officers, administrators, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Licensing Of Content
All users contributing to the Rage of Bahamut Unofficial Wiki are required to grant broad permissions to the general public to re-distribute and re-use their contributions freely, so long as that use is properly attributed and the same freedom to re-use and re-distribute is granted to any derivative works. We require that when necessary all submitted content be licensed so that it is freely reusable by anyone who cares to access it.
You agree to the following licensing requirements:
Text to which you hold the copyright: When you submit text to which you hold the copyright, you agree to license it under:
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (“CC BY-SA”), and
- GNU Free Documentation License (“GFDL”) (unversioned, with no invariant sections, front-cover texts, or back-cover texts).
(Re-users may comply with either license or both.)
The only exception is if the Project edition or feature requires a different license. In that case, you agree to license any text you contribute under that particular license. For example, all text content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Generic License (CC BY 2.5) and does not require a dual license with GFDL.
Please note that these licenses do allow commercial uses of your contributions, as long as such uses are compliant with the terms.